Our commitments are quantified, gradual and dated
The brand is committed to produce only products manufactured and certified according to the COSMOS standard : 100% of production from September 1, 2022.
For more information about cosmos : https://www.cosmos-standard.org/
✔ For ecological reasons, the use of cardboard boxes will be limited to 50% of products by June 2023 and 100% by December 2023.
We are constantly looking for eco-responsible packaging to reduce the environmental impact
✔ Priority use of 100% recyclable plastic cases
- Our tubes will be 70% recyclable by December 2023
- the remaining 30% will be done by the end of the first half of 2024.
A close collaboration with a Spanish supplier who uses a sugar cane-based material is in progress.
✔ All our collection centers and partners must have a FAIR TRADE certificate by December 2023
✔ 100% of our production sites and our partners do not employ minors, forced or unpaid workers
A transfer to solar energy with photovoltaic panels is already being studied for a planned start in March 2023 with a production target of 43% clean energy.
For more details, please contact us (refer to contact form
✔ All our paper communication media will be digitized (flyers, catalogues, etc.) and will only be exceptional from January 2023
✔ In the same ecological concern, the samples will be provided only till December 2022.
✔ Our products are not tested on animals as well as 83% of our ingredients. The remaining 17% will be replaced by June 2023 with other VEGAN ingredients.
✔ Our formulations are 100% minimalist and do not contain any excess in terms of ingredients: texturizing, cover up or volume agent.
✔ An ecological approach to waste treatment with a local partner is already in place, it will achieve its planned objectives at the end of April 2023.
A transfer to solar energy with photovoltaic panels is already under study for a planned start in March 2023 with a production target of 43% clean energy.
For more details, please contact us (reference to contact form